Course / Order Cancellation Policy
Cancelling a course close to commencement date affects everybody on the course. Cancelling or changing a course should be considered a last resort. The following terms apply:
First Aid Training Group Pty Ltd undertakes to refund or transfer course fees according to the following criteria:
- The participant having applied for and being confirmed into a course, fails to physically attend without prior notice, will have course fees withheld in total as a cancellation fee unless a doctor’s medical certificate is supplied within 24 hours covering the date of the course. If a medical certificate is provided you are entitled to a transfer into a future First Aid Training Group Pty Ltd course (within 6 months of the original course commencement), not a refund.
- If you are more than 20 minutes late to a course you may not be admitted and a rescheduling fee of 50% of the course fee may apply.
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to reschedule a course. A $10 rescheduling fee applies per course
- A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to cancel a course. A $30 cancellation fee applies. If a course is cancelled within 48 hours of the commencement time, course fees will be withheld in total and you are entitled to transfer into a future First Aid Training Group course (within 6 months of the original course commencement), not a refund.
- If a deposit is made for a course, the same policies for a full payment applies.
- Drug and alcohol tests require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellation. A $50 cancellation fee applies if less than 24 hours notice is given. Appointments may be rescheduled to within 48 hours of the original appointment at no additional cost.
- This cancellation and refund policy applies to all courses, services and events managed by First Aid Training Group Pty Ltd. For a list of current courses and services please refer to the course listings on this website.
- All refunds and cancellation fees will be administered at the sole discretion of First Aid Training Group Pty Ltd Management.
Thank you for your cooperation in complying with First Aid Training Group’s Cancellation / Refund Policy.
PRODUCT ORDER ‘CHANGING ORDER’ POLICY
You may be able to change your order if you advise us prior to your order being shipped. To see if your order can be changed please email us at email@example.com. If your order has been shipped, please refer to the Returns & Refund Policy to arrange to return your order, should this be required.
PRODUCT ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
You may be able to cancel your order if you advise us prior to your order being shipped. To see if your order can be cancelled please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has been shipped, please refer to the Returns & Refund Policy below to arrange to return your order.
First Aid Training Group strives to deliver your online order in the fastest possible time. We do understand that there may be some instances where you may want to return items.
PRODUCT ORDER REFUND POLICY
When can an item be returned?
If you have informed First Aid Training Group of the intended return within 14 days of the original order being processed. The physical return then needs to be within 5 business days. Returned good(s) will be accepted for the following reasons:
- Goods supplied were not as originally ordered, or supplied incorrectly
- Goods supplied were damaged or faulty on delivery
What if there is a discrepancy with my order?
You are required to check goods on arrival as we cannot guarantee replacement of disputed items after a period of 48 hours.
How can an item be returned?
An item can be posted or returned to First Aid Training Group Pty Ltd at 826 La Trobe Street Ballarat.
What do I need to do to return the item /order?
In order to successfully receive a refund or credit for item/s, the following conditions must be met;
- All returned goods must be issued with a goods return number from First Aid Training Group.
- All returned goods for credit will incur a 10% service fee with any/all freight charges being payable by the customer.
- All returned goods must be received back in the original condition. Re-packaging charges on return stock for damaged packaging will apply where applicable.
- Products held for over 14 days from the invoice date will not be accepted for credit or exchange and are no longer eligible for return.
- At the discretion of First Aid Training Group, “special orders” may/may not be returnable.
- All goods must be returned with proof of purchase (Delivery Docket / Tax Invoice).
How do I get a refund?
Once your goods are assessed and are considered acceptable for return as per this policy, they can be credited. Refunds will be processed via the original method of payment.
What if I want to re-order something?
This is acceptable, however it will be a separate order. Re-ordering can be done online, via email or phone.
What if my goods are not eligible for a refund?
If your goods are:
- Returned outside the 14-day allowance
- Not in the same condition they were originally purchased in
- Returned without a valid proof of purchase
- Ordered specifically for you (Special Order)
Your specific case may be reviewed; however, it is not guaranteed that you will be provided with a refund.
What if my order is faulty?
As soon as the faulty item is discovered, please contact First Aid Training Group immediately who will provide a Goods Return Number. Please note, you may not receive your credit or replacement immediately as the warranty will be required to be assessed.