Are you an paramedic or firefighter with training and assessment qualifications and looking for extra employment.
We are growing exponentially and exciting opportunities exist for qualified and enthusiastic trainers to join our First Aid and Fire Training division on a casual basis (subcontractor) in all areas of Victoria, particularly in the Albury (Wodonga), Ballarat, Bendigo, Echuca, Geelong, Gippsland, Horsham, Melbourne, Mildura, Shepparton and Warrnambool areas.
Employment and first aid:
First Aid Training Group is a busy leading provider of Health & Safety training services throughout Victoria and Tasmania and our First Aid and Fire divisions are rapidly expanding. You would be friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing and committed to delivering high quality, interactive and confidence-building training to our clients.
Essential requirements are;
- Current CERT IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
- Minimum 5yr current Healthcare/medical/emergency services industry experience
- Current Drivers Licence and own transport
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Practical experience in paramedic/fire/medical or nursing services
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Current required insurances (PL and PI)
Desirable requirements are:
- Good administration and time management skills
- Good organisational skills
- Proficient computer skills I.e. using PowerPoint, Word
- Previous training or clinical educator experience
- Engaging positive attitude with a passion for training
- Confidence and high standard of presentation
If you would like to know more about joining our dynamic First Aid & Fire division, please email your resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org