This interactive and engaging course provides individuals with the necessary training to provide important support and guidance to someone experiencing mental health concerns.
The contents of this course will discuss matters related to mental health issues and incidents. Should you experience any concerns during the course, please notify your trainer or First Aid Training Group management as soon as possible.
The course covers the following learning outcomes:
- Understanding Mental Health
- Intervention and warning signs
- COPE – Action Plan
- Mental Health disorders and contributing factors
- The stigma surrounding Mental Health
- Types of Mental Health disorders (anxiety, depression, etc.)
- Substance misuse + dependence
- Drug rankings
- Communication skills
Please note: Apply First Aid for Mental Health, like physical first aid, does not train individuals on how to diagnose or treat mental disorders.
Venue: Ballarat – 3/311 Gillies Street N, Wendouree 3355
Venue Phone: Phone: 1300 705 002
Venue Website: https://firstaidtraininggroup.com/Address:
June 29, 2023
9:00 am - 3:00 pm