- You must complete an online session before attending this course.
- Please select your course from the list and add it to the cart.
- The button will then take you to the cart to enter your details and make a payment.
- We will include the venue and address information listed below in your booking confirmation.
- It is a government requirement that participants must be physically able to complete all assessments.
- You must complete cardiopulmonary resuscitation on an adult manikin on the floor with no exceptions.
- Please advise us if you will require any assistance in completing these courses.
- Online learning is completed in your own time before your practical class.
- Once our admin team has processed your booking, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to log in to your online pre-learning.
- The time it takes to complete the online learning varies for each individual. The online does not need to be completed in one sitting, but does need to be completed before your practical class. Please see below the average online time for each course:
- CPR: 30mins – 1 hour
- First Aid: 1.5 – 2 hours
- Education First Aid: 1.5 – 2 hours
- CPR/LVR: 30mins – 1 hour
Are you booking into the correct course?
Call us on 1300 705 002 to find out now!
Did you know that the course codes for First Aid have changed?
Check out what has changed and what this means for you here
Venue: Ballarat – 3/311 Gillies Street N, Wendouree 3355
Venue Phone: Phone: 1300 705 002
Venue Website: https://firstaidtraininggroup.com/Address:
June 20, 2023
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm