In accordance with State Government press release (30/07/20), “from Sunday, August 2nd at 11:59pm, a face covering will be mandatory whenever you leave home – and wherever you live.” All participants will be temperature tested and those displaying symptoms related to COVID-19 or with temperatures greater than 37.5C will be rescheduled.
All participants will need to provide and wear their own face mask when attending courses.
CPR: 8:50am to 10:00pm
CPR/LVR: 8:00am to 11:30am
Provide First Aid: 8.50am to 12:00pm
- An online session must be completed prior to attending this course.
- Select a course from the list below and add it to cart.
- You will then be taken to the cart to enter your details and make payment.
- Venue and address information is listed below and will be included in your booking confirmation.
- It is a government requirement that participants must be physically able to complete all assessments.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation on an adult manikin must be completed on the floor with no exceptions.
- Please advise us if you will require any assistance in completing these courses.
Venue Phone: Phone: 1300 705 002
Venue Website: https://firstaidtraininggroup.com/Address:
August 3, 2020
8:50 am - 12:00 pm