- June 22, 2020 - June 24, 2020
8:50 am - 5:00 pm
Please arrive for training no later that 8:50 am each day.
Days One and Two commence at 9:00 am and conclude at 5:00 pm.
Day Three commences at 09:00 am and concludes at 1:00 pm.
Days One commences at 9:00 am and concludes at 5:00 pm.
Day Two commences at 09:00 am and concludes at 12:00 pm.
An online pre-course workbook is compulsory for this course. Please wear comfortable, sturdy clothing each day.
This course comprises HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid, HLTAID007 Provide advanced resuscitation, and HLTAID008 Manage first aid services and resources.
There are no pre-requisites for these units of competence however it is recommended that a current HLTAID003 will assist with learning the newer material.
- Select a course from the list below and add it to cart.
- You will then be taken to the cart to enter your details and make payment.
- Venue and address information is listed below and will be included in your booking confirmation.
- It is a government requirement that participants must be physically able to complete all assessments.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation on an adult manikin must be completed on the floor with no exceptions.
- Please advise us if you will require any assistance in completing these courses.
Venue Phone: 1300 705 002
Venue Website: https://firstaidtraininggroup.com/Address: