- July 24, 2020
8:50 am - 5:00 pm
Please arrive for training no later that 8:50 am. The day commences at 9:00 am and concludes at 5:00 pm.
An online pre-course workbook is compulsory for this course. Please wear comfortable, sturdy clothing on the day.
There are no pre-requisites for this unit of competency however it is recommended that a current HLTAID003 will assist with learning the newer material.
- Select your course from the list below and add it to cart.
- You will then be taken to the cart to enter your details and make payment.
- Venue and address information is listed below and will be included in your booking confirmation.
- It is a government requirement that participants must be physically able to complete all assessments.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation on an adult manikin must be completed on the floor with no exceptions.
- Please advise us if you will require any assistance in completing these courses.
Venue Phone: 1300 705 002
Venue Website: https://firstaidtraininggroup.com/Address: