** Register your interest – LIMITED PLACES **
Introductory to intermediate Sports Strapping course facilitated by Mr. Matt Pearce, head trainer for the Richmond Football Club.
- Discounts on Victor premium sports tape for all attendees; www.victor-sports.com
- Discounts on first aid kits
- Certificate provided
- Free access to professional course videos to refresh your skills
- Coffee, tea and light refreshments provided
COURSE IN SPORTS STRAPPING TECHNIQUES & TAPING TO PREVENT INJURY
Advantages of Sports Taping
Injury Prevention: Sports taping is recognised as one of the best preventative measures for the reduction of injuries in collision sports. These injuries often occur as a result of extrinsic factors such as collision with other players or equipment. Sports taping has also been shown to reduce the severity of injuries, as well as the occurrence of injury in most sports.
- stabilising and supporting joints after injuries to the muscle or ligament
- assisting and allowing the athlete to return to activity after minor injuries
- preventing and reducing further harm to the injured area
- maintaining proper biomechanics during activity
- preventing neuromuscular damage
- reducing force on the area during activity