- April 29, 2021
HLTPAT005: 8:50am to 2:00pm
- Covers urine, oral and breath testing.
- Nationally accredited course.
- Hands on practical training.
- All participants will be registered as certified drug and alcohol testers.
- Covers the full chain of custody process.
- All testing kits and resources are provided.
First Aid Training Group’s Nationally Accredited Drug & Alcohol Screening Officer training course (HLTPAT005 – Collect specimens for drugs of abuse testing) has been developed to address new legislative requirements for drug & alcohol testing following Australian Standards AS/NZS 4308-2008 (Urine Collection), AS 4760-2019 (Oral fluid collections), and AS 3547:1997 (Breath Alcohol).
Venue Phone: Phone: 1300 705 002