HLTPAT005: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Covers urine, oral and breath testing.
- Nationally accredited course.
- Hands-on practical training.
- On completion, all participants are certified as drug and alcohol testers.
- The course covers the entire chain of custody process.
- We provide all testing kits and resources.
First Aid Training Group’s Nationally Accredited Drug & Alcohol Screening Officer training course (HLTPAT005 – Collect specimens for drugs of abuse testing) has been developed to address new legislative requirements for drug & alcohol testing. It follows Australian Standards AS/NZS 4308:2008 (Urine Collection), AS/NZ 4760:2019 (Oral fluid collections), and AS 3547:2019 (Breath Alcohol).
Venue: Ballarat – 3/311 Gillies Street N, Wendouree 3355
Venue Phone: Phone: 1300 705 002
Venue Website: https://firstaidtraininggroup.com/Address:
June 22, 2023
9:00 am - 3:00 pm