First Aid Training Group’s Nationally Accredited Chief Fire Warden training course (AS3745-2010) provides participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively fulfil their duties as a Chief Fire Warden in the event of an emergency. First Aid Training Group’s professional industry trainers I.e. professional fire fighters, will teach you the knowledge, skills and confidence to respond to and manage an emergency situation.
A detailed description of the course can be viewed in the most recent version of the Competency Standard.
All of our trainers are healthcare professionals I.e. Paramedics, Fire Fighters, Emergency First Responders, Nurses – specialists in the field, all with REAL-LIFE EXPERIENCE!
Are you prepared for an Emergency and compliant to Australian Standards?
First Aid Training Group’s nationally accredited Chief Fire Warden training course is provided in accordance with the requirements of Australian Standard AS3745-2010. This course is suitable for companies and organisations which require selected members of staff to be trained as building fire wardens, and will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage building emergencies.
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively fulfil their duties as a Chief Warden in the event of an emergency.
- OH&S requirements and current legislation
- Warden and Chief Warden roles and responsibilities
- Building Safety
- Fire drills and fire prevention measures
- Evacuation and assembly priorities and procedures
- The R.A.C.E system of fire safety
- Management of Fire, bomb threats, medical emergencies and other emergencies
- Identifying the correct fire extinguishers and fire suppression equipment
- Facilitating an Incident Debrief
As per AS3745-2010 ‘Planning for Emergencies in Facilities’, training is recommended annually.
Once enrolled, First Aid Training Group will email students a Chief Fire Warden booking confirmation with course requirements and terms of enrolment.