Are You in the Electrical Industry? Take One of Our CPR/LVR Courses
First Aid Training Group’s Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel (also known as LVR) course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to manage a casualty involved in an incident relating to a live LV panel using an LV Rescue Kit.
In an urgent situation in which the casualty requires CPR, you or your employees will have the lifesaving skills to manage the situation until emergency services arrive.
This course meets the required training for those in the Electrical Industry. A detailed description of the course can be viewed in the most recent version of the Competency Standard.
Our CPR course is available in all areas of Victoria including Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, Horsham, Melbourne and Warrnambool.
All of our trainers are healthcare professionals I.e. Paramedics,
Emergency First Responders, Nurses – specialists in the field, all with REAL-LIFE EXPERIENCE!
This course follows DRSABCD in line with ARC Guidelines, including:
- Follows DRSABCD in line with ARC Guidelines, including:
- performs at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) – 5 cycles of both compressions and ventilations on an adult resuscitation manikin placed on the floor
- performed at least 2 minutes of uninterrupted single rescuer CPR – 5 cycles both compressions and ventilations on an infant resuscitation manikin placed on a firm surface
- responded appropriately in the event of regurgitation or vomiting
- managed the unconscious breathing casualty
- followed single rescue procedure, including the demonstration of a rotation of operators with minimal interruptions to compressions
- followed the prompts of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Responded to at least one simulated first aid scenario contextualised to the candidate’s workplace/community setting, including:
- Appropriate use of an LV Rescue Kit
- demonstrated safe manual handling techniques
- provided an accurate verbal or written report of the incident
The face-to-face training is 4 hours and covers both the theory and practical aspects of CPR and Low Voltage Rescue using an LV Rescue Kit. Students are required to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the course commencement or may be refused entry.
The CPR / LVR course can be customised to meet your industry requirements.
First Aid Training Group also utilises an Advanced Student Management System to notify clients and students when certificates are due to expire, ensuring staff and Students are always compliant and competent.
The CPR / LVR course certificate is valid for one (1) year from the completion date.
Once enrolled, we will email participants a CPR / LVR booking confirmation with venue details and maps, course requirements and terms of enrolment.
Contact us to find out more
Interested in taking our CPR / LVR course? Call us on 1300 705 002 or leave us an email on our contact page to enrol today.