Comprehensive Safety Inspections
First Aid Training Group’s experienced OHS Consultants will deliver a comprehensive workplace audit to measure how effectively your safety systems are working. In fact, we will analyse your policies and procedures, how well they’re being implemented against industry benchmarks and whether or not they’re effectively managing your safety risk.
Included in our service are specific inspections and analyses. Furthermore, we can perform a safety inspection needs analysis at your business, conduct annual workplace health and safety officer assessments, review your documents and perform specific assessments such as ergonomic and dangerous goods.
Our experienced auditors will provide the due diligence you need to ensure the well being of your organisation. Including, workplace inspections, compliance audits, safety reviews and Hazards and specific area audits.
Our OHS Audit Team
Our Inspectors have extensive professional experience in Workplace Safety Auditing – Specialists in the field and all with REAL-LIFE EXPERIENCE!
Our lead auditor has over 18 Years experience as a Senior WorkSafe Inspector!
Workplace Health Check
What’s involved in the Workplace Health Check ?
- Firstly, one and half hour visit by our qualified Work Health & Safety Consultant to your workplace
- The consultant will undertake a walk-through of your site
- With assistance from the consultant, the Workplace Health Check will assist you in identifying the gaps in your compliance with OHS legislation
- Discussion of the identified issues/gaps and appropriate safety management needs of your businesses
- A desktop review of key areas through a series of questions to ensure that the results will enable you to plan and make adjustments for the future
- Onsite review of ten (10) key areas including; Management commitment & OHS Policy, Planning, Emergency Management, Performance Management & Evaluation, Review and Improvement and more.
- A comprehensive post assessment report including a snapshot of your performance against key areas
- Lastly, post-assessment telephone support
Scope of Services
First Aid Training Group provides an extensive range of OHS Services including;
- Drug & Alcohol Policies and Procedures
- Secondly, asbestos Management
- Building And Structure Design
- Communicating Across Languages
- Confined Spaces
- Controlling OHS Hazards And Risks
- Cranes And Lifting Equipment
- Dangerous Goods & Safety Data Sheets
- Falls Prevention
- Fatigue Management
- Hazardous Substance Management
- Incident Notification
- Infectious Disease Control
- Job Safety Analysis
- Maintenance And Repair
- Managers And Supervisors Education
- Manual Handling
- Noise Management
- OHS Management Systems
- Plant (Machinery and Equipment)
- Slips Trips And Falls
- Stress Management
- Sun Protection
- Traffic Management – Roadside Work sites
- Waste And Recycling
- Lastly, workplace Amenities And First Aid