Comprehensive Safety Inspections
First Aid Training Group’s experienced OHS Consultants will deliver a comprehensive workplace audit to measure how effectively your safety systems are working. We will analyse your policies and procedures, determine how well they’re being implemented against industry benchmarks and whether or not they are effectively managing your safety risk.
We use specialized inspection and analyses tools which are all part of our service. We can perform a safety inspection needs analysis at your business, conduct annual workplace health and safety officer assessments, review your procedures and perform specific assessments such as ergonomic and dangerous goods.
Our experienced auditors will provide the due diligence you need to ensure the well- being of your organisation including workplace inspections, compliance audits, safety reviews, hazard identification and specific area audits.
Our OHS Audit Team
Our Inspectors have extensive professional experience in Workplace Safety Auditing – Specialists in the field and all with REAL-LIFE EXPERIENCE!
Our lead auditor has over 18 Years experience as a Senior WorkSafe Inspector!
Workplace Health Check
What’s included in the Workplace Health Check ?
- An initial visit by our qualified Work Health & Safety Consultant to your workplace
- The consultant will undertake a walk-through of your site
- With assistance from the consultant, the Workplace Health Check will assist you in identifying the gaps in your compliance with OHS legislation
- Discussion of the identified issues/gaps and appropriate safety management needs of your business
- A desktop review of key areas through a series of questions to ensure that the results will enable you to plan and make adjustments for the future
- Onsite review of ten (10) key areas including OHS, Hazard Identification, risk assessment and control, Work environment, Emergency Planning and Preparedness, Emergency Response, Information, instruction, training and supervision, Risk Management and more.
- A comprehensive post assessment report including a snapshot of your performance against key areas
- Post-assessment telephone support
Scope of Services
First Aid Training Group provides an extensive range of OHS consultancy and training services including;
- Asbestos Management
- Building and Structural Design
- Communicating across languages
- Confined Spaces
- Controlling OHS Hazards and Risks
- Cranes and Lifting Equipment
- Dangerous Goods & Safety Data Sheets
- Drug & Alcohol Policies and Procedures
- Falls Prevention
- Fatigue Management
- Hazardous Substance Management
- Incident Notification
- Infectious Disease Control
- Job Safety Analysis
- Maintenance and Repair
- Managers and Supervisors Education
- Manual Handling
- Noise Management
- OHS Management Systems
- Plant (Machinery and Equipment)
- Safe work at Height
- Slips Trips and Falls
- Stress Management
- Sun Protection
- Traffic Management
- Waste And Recycling
- Workplace amenities and First Aid